Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Gameboy, NES and SNES emulators on Ipod touch / Iphone !!

READ THE DESCRIPTION! READ THE DESCRIPTION! READ THE DESCRIPTION! READ THE DESCRIPTION! READ THE DESCRIPTION! The quality is pretty crappy, trying to do a better one some time. In this video I'm showing a couple of emulators on my Ipod touch 32gb 2G. They are all downloadable from Cydia's default servers. Games: -------------------------------------------------------- Pokemon Blue The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening Super Mario Land Super Mario Brothers The Legend of Zelda Castlevania Gauntlet Super Mario World Earthworm Jim How to: -------------------------------------------------------- It's really easy, you only have to download the emulators (as said, they can be found on Cydia) and then add games via SSH or USB. I used USB myself and a program called iPhone Explorer. I'm not showing that in this video, but it's so easy that I don't believe anyone can mess that up. Note that you must have a jailbroken iDevice!! I used Spirit hack. -------------------------------------------------------- Iphone Explorer: www.macroplant.com ROMs: www.freeroms.com

see more: Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv , Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv ,

No comments:

Post a Comment